Marine Square luxury Hermanus accommodation
is ideally located only meters from the Hermanus Village Square Piazza, excellent restaurants and boutiques as well as the scenic Hermanus cliff paths for whale watching
This luxury apartment hotel offers the benefits of a hotel, with a reception area, and daily servicing, but the privacy and flexibility of a self-catering unit - the perfect
choice for Hermanus accommodation.
The apartments are spacious, comfortable and tastefully furnished by COCO INTERIORS with artwork by well known local Overberg artists LEON MULLER and PETRUS VILJOEN.
Designed by highly respected Hermanus architect Andrew Greeff, Developed by Molco Developers and managed by Holiday Houses-SA.
Master bedrooms are en-suite, and offer king size beds, dressing gowns and spacious bathrooms.
Marine Square now also offers two executive seafront off-site suites with amazing views, these luxury self-catering suites are a must see and offer various extras such as gym facilities and swimming pools.
Other features include:
- Options of 1, 2, and 3 bed-roomed units, see the accommodation rates page for more info.
- Fully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher.
- Plasma screen TVís with 10 channels, and DVD players as well as a music system
- Air conditioned units
- Private balconies
- Up market finishes throughout
- Daily servicing
- FREE WIFI internet access
in reception lounge
- Heated towel rails
- Undercover parking in the basement with lifts to the apartments
- Beach towels are available at reception.